Sometimes we need to look for our happy. Sometimes we don’t see it because our mind junk is too big. But I bet if we were to look around we could find it somewhere?
– 3 baby guinea pigs (as long as they don’t bite me)
– a cup of hot tea
– a flower surprise from a friend
– a boy who stole your heart from the moment he was born…but especially when he snuggled up next to you just to talk (or 2 other boys on the phone or in the kitchen…all 3 boys were lovey tonight!)
– a daughter who is your biggest encourager
– a good book
– clean sheets that smell divine
– a soft, fluffy blanket
– a pink chair
– pajamas, always pajamas.
My happy seems to always be nearby…I love it when I just remember to look for it!